The Velvet Hands The Party's Over The Debut Album CD
Catalogue No: Z10CD003
Barcode: 5060446071625 Release Date: MAY 2018
Video Link: www.youtube.com/thevelvethands/videos
- Sick Of Living
- Only Blame Myself
- Curtains Closed
- Gimme Some Time
- I Don’t Mind
- Everyone Is Dead
- Birthday Blues
- Party’s Over
- The End
1) The bands last three releases have all had support from Radcliffe & Maconie, Steve Lamacq and Tom Robinson at 6 Music and Huw Stephens at Radio 1, they have also had play from Phil Taggert on Radio 1
2) “Games” was BBC Introducing’s National Record Of The Week, receiving plays across most of the BBC Introducing Stations. Huw Stephens put “Games” on his “Best Of BBC Introducing” playlist on his Radio 1 web page.
3) The bands last three releases have all had support from John Kennedy at London’s Radio X and Charlie Ashcroft at Amazing Radio
4) “Sick of Living” featured on “Made in Chelsea” back in May 2017.
5) The band are being tipped by influential London promoters, “This Feeling” as being “Big in 2018”. This Feeling were behind Catfish and The Bottlemen, The Blossoms and Cabbage. The band play This Feeling’s “Big in 2018” gig at The Monarch Camden on Jan 25th.
6) The band go out on their first national tour with Himalayas as a joint headliner in Feb. The tour has been set up by Mikey Jonns of This Feeling.
7) In 2017, the band have played The Great Escape, Port Eliot, Boardmasters, The Great Estate, Leopallooza festivals as well as many one-off gigs. They are already being booked for more in 2018
8) The band have been heavily tipped by many influential blogs both in the UK and US.
9) The band will be releasing further singles in the run up to the release of the album. This Feeling will be launching the album with a special gig plus appearances on This Feeling TV.
10) The band have employed the services of The Lost Agency for national radio, Hannah Gould PR for national media and Caffy St Luce,( ex Hall or Nothing) for street media/blogs.